Here’s another quick breakfast solution to get you out the door in the morning with a tropical pep in your step!
Make up a batch of these Tropical Yogurt Parfaits for a quick and balanced grab & go meal.
Tropical Yogurt Parfait
- 2 c Greek yogurt plain
- 1 ½ scoops vanilla whey protein powder
- 1/3 c mango
- 1/3 c pineapple
- 1/3 c kiwi
- ¾ c granola
- 1 ½ tbsp shredded coconut
- Start by mixing the yogurt and protein powder in a separate bowl, adding a small amount of water to get desired consistency, if needed.
- Begin building the parfaits with a base of the mixed yogurt, then top with half of the fruit and half of the granola.
- Build the last layer on top with the other half of the mixed yogurt, then the rest of the fruit and granola, and lastly the shredded coconut.
- Store covered in the fridge for up to 2 days.
- Calories – 520 Calories
- Protein – 49 grams
- Carbohydrates – 55 grams
- Fat – 14 grams
- Nutrition Note – this meal was specifically designed and developed to promote a healthy weight with balanced macronutrients (36% protein, 40% carbs and 24% fat)