If you are looking for a fun way to dress up your morning yogurt bowl, try this Triple Berry Yogurt Parfait!
Starting with your favorite glass, layer your parfait with a base of yogurt then a layer of berries followed by a topping of granola.
Continue in this sequence until you have completed building a beautiful parfait. Serve with some turkey sausages to round out your meal and breakfast is ready in seconds.
You can build these triple berry yogurt parfaits in separate cups and store them in the refrigerator for up to 2 days for a quick grab-and-go breakfast.
Triple Berry Yogurt Parfait
- 3 c plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 c blueberries fresh or frozen
- 1/3 c raspberries fresh or frozen
- 1/3 c blackberries fresh or frozen
- 2/3 c granola
- 4 turkey sausage links
- Build the yogurt parfaits in 2 separate containers (for 2 servings).
- Start with a base of half of the yogurt, then top with half of the berries and half of the granola.
- Build the second layer on top with the other half of the yogurt, then the rest of the berries and lastly the rest of the granola.
- Store in the refrigerator covered for up to 2 days and enjoy with the turkey sausage (or swap out the sausage for a vegetarian version, if preferred) to round out your breakfast and keep you full until lunch.
- Calories – 524 Calories
- Protein – 42 grams
- Carbohydrates – 50 grams
- Fat – 20 grams
- Nutrition Note – this meal was specifically designed and developed to promote a healthy weight with balanced macronutrients (32% protein, 40% carbs and 30% fat)