No time to make breakfast in the morning? Prep ahead and then just re-heat this crustless Broccoli & Cheddar Quiche!
Whisk together the chopped broccoli, cheddar cheese, whole eggs, egg whites, and almond milk with a sprinkle of salt and pepper. Drizzle or swipe olive oil into a baking dish, then pour in the quiche mixture.
Bake in the oven for 25 minutes, let it cool then slice up. Serve the quiche with some fresh fruit to round out your breakfast.
The combination of egg whites and almond milk makes this quiche light and fluffy while being packed with protein and flavor.
This Broccoli & Cheddar Quiche is the perfect breakfast to enjoy for brunch over a long weekend. Or, you can prepare it ahead of time and store the slices in the refrigerator for up to 4 days or in the freezer for up to 30 days.
Another quick breakfast solution to add to your playlist!
Broccoli & Cheddar Quiche
- 2 c broccoli
- 3 large eggs
- 1 ¾ c liquid egg whites
- 1/3 c shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ c unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ tbsp olive oil
- 2 c strawberries
- 2 bananas
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees, then prep and finely chop the broccoli.
- Crack the eggs and pour the egg whites into a separate bowl along with the cheese, almond milk, finely chopped broccoli and a sprinkle of salt and pepper.
- Spray or swipe olive oil into a baking dish then pour in the egg and vegetable mixture.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the eggs are firm in the center and serve with fresh sliced strawberries and bananas.
- Calories – 500 Calories
- Protein – 41 grams
- Carbohydrates – 45 grams
- Fat – 15 grams
- Nutrition Note – this meal was specifically designed and developed to promote a healthy weight with balanced macronutrients (34% protein, 37% carbs and 29% fat)